Sunday, December 18, 2011

december.


Things that are new:
1. I'm now officially part of the Pop Shop - performing at different places with the kids! So YAY!
2.  This was extremely last minute, but... in one week we will be in NEW YORK!  My first time, ever!  Everyone keeps saying that I'm going to freak out.  There will probably be a dozen blog posts dedicated to the trip.
3. I'm sitting here learning some songs on the guitar.  And my fingers hurt. :)
4.  Our A/C has been off for about a week now and we opened up the guest room window and we have the lovely night air leaking in.  53 degrees of amazingness.
5.  I auditioned for a Country Talent Search a few weeks ago... and if you would like to help promote me, please put some love on their Facebook wall - it means SO much to me!  Performing is my PASSION!

Other than that, not much else is too new.  I've done some photo shoots recently, but mostly just have been working a ton.  Gotta love the holidays.

Recent photos:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



I'll be posting again later this week!


1 comment:

  1. I am sure all the kids love you guys! Glad to hear you are doing well. I love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete