Saturday, December 31, 2011

what are you doing new years eve?

I'm in New York!  I spent the last few days in the city, taking in blissful views, bumping into thousands of people, smelling pretzels and different kinds of meats, looking in awe at huge buildings, thinking of endless possibilities... this has been an amazing trip thus far.
Photobucket
The ball lit up from the Rockefeller Center



And a few other faves to hold you over:
Photobucket
Jenny McCarthy in Times Square, Dino at the Museum of Natural History, in front of Radio City, and the tree in Rockefeller Center.
Photobucket
Two buildings I was REALLY excited about:  The Statue of Liberty and the Freedom Tower


WISHING YOU AND YOURS A WONDERFUL 2012!!
--------
And, just for kicks... here were my goals for the 2010/2011 New Years.  I highlighted those that I felt like I actually stuck to in the best of my ability!
1.  More blogging (once or twice a week)
2.  More photoshoots & advance my skills in photography
3.  Play piano daily
4.  Write more songs on piano
5.  Attend more auditions for musical theater (that is my life's dream after all)
6. Start college FINALLY
7. Work out more often, eat healthier than I have been the last few months. I'd like to lose 30 pounds in 2011. Very possible!
8.  Pursue a deeper relationship with Jesus. He has all the answers I need to life
9. Love people more
10. Become more of a confident person and to feel more comfortable in my own skin and walk in that on a daily basis

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It looks like you two are having and incredible time! It sounds like it's just as amazing as I've always dreamed. Blessing on you both in 2012.

    ReplyDelete