Sunday, January 8, 2012

{photos} Gonzalez family + Daniel and Mary.

So, please bear with me as I'm still editing pictures of New York.  I took over 1,000 photos and I have to figure out which ones I want to post.  Until then, here are some pictures I took before I went on vacation!

GONZALEZ FAMILY
Janelle is a good friend of mine and she wanted something different to give her mom this year for Christmas.  I recommended she get family photos done, and she agreed!  It was not hard taking photos of these four as they are sooo energetic and photogenic!
Photobucket
Aren't they so sweet?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DANIEL & MARY
Daniel is David's best friend and has been for many years.  He met Mary a little over a year ago, and the two clicked right away.  Then they started dating and the rest is still history in the making!  This was a shoot we did on Christmas Eve so we only took a few photos. They are so cute together!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


**My rate has changed for the 2012 year.  I now charge $40 for 1 hour of unlimited photos and that includes a website with all the photos and the disk!  I hope I can take pictures of you this year!  If interested please contact me via facebook or email me (email found on contact page).

1 comment: