Wednesday, January 25, 2012

bleh.

So I feel like a terrible blogger.  I've completely disowned my blog since the last time I posted, which feels like an eternity.  Please excuse my tardiness.  People keep asking me where the New York pictures are.  They are right here... on my computer... and I'm honestly too lazy to get them edited/uploaded.
Maybe I have an excuse.  A week ago I was very ill with nausea, chills, etc... and then I developed this nasty rash.
What did I do? Well, I did what I normally do--researched like crazy--and found out exactly what was wrong.
Then, after a few days I paid $30 for a nurse practitioner to nod and say, "Yeah, I believe you are right.  That's exactly what it is.  Here take these pills."
Gee, thanks.
I have the Shingles.  And yes, they tingle.  If tingling feels like small knives digging into my skin every 5 seconds.
So, the last few days I've been painting my living room trying to get my mind off of it.
I'm done painting now and I'm not sure I even like the color.  It's called "Apple Orchard" so it looks exactly like a green apple.  I wanted something that is not typical (I HATE browns) but this may be a little too much.  I'll post pictures tomorrow and you can give me your opinions.  But please do keep in mind my taste is much different from everyone else's.  I have a teal and apple-green living room here, people.

Okay, well I just wanted to post and say I'm still alive, and that pictures will come even if it's a few years from now.
In the meantime, I finally have a facebook "fan page" for my music.
You can check it out and like it here.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds just awful! I really hope it gets better soon! Any idea how long it typically lasts? Can't wait to see pictures of your green room! Wish I was so gutsy!

    ReplyDelete