Sunday, February 12, 2012

chill out time.

Whew.

There's a lot going on in my life right now.  I'm a bit overwhelmed, truthfully.
I'm also grateful, though.
I know I say it a lot, but it's true.  No matter my circumstances I am blessed.

I have been cast in a 4-character musical called The Marvelous Wonderettes.  We did our second day of choreography today and it is so fun.  Our choreographer is truly teaching us the essence and art of the fifties -- the way we move and act.  I've always wanted to portray somebody from the fifties so I'm loving this!

Thank you all for your TREMENDOUS, OVER-FLOWING support for my music.  I'm so amazed and feel honored and blessed and... yes, grateful. :)
For those who haven't seen my cover of "Skyscraper" yet, go check it out on youtube and let me know what you think.  Check it here.

Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment