Friday, December 21, 2012

25 weeks.

I'm almost 26 weeks already.  I feel like the first trimester lasted forever, but the second just flew by!  We are almost in the THIRD trimester.  I can't believe it!  But it's a day closer to meeting my sweet little baby.  March 31st is approaching very quickly and I haven't done a THING for the nursery yet.  I'm such a procrastinator.  I always get stressed out but then at the very end great things come together!
My feet have officially disappeared when I look down.  My belly is in the way!
The countdown to Christmas in Colorado is almost here.  We booked the tickets in May and I have been counting down the weeks in my head ever since.  I seriously need to be with my family right now.  It's been 7 months since I've been back home.  Luckily, my sister Kiley and best friend Holly both came to visit me since my last visit there which makes time go by a little faster, but it's been hard being pregnant and not having my mom in the same town, same state, same coast.  This will be a lovely reunion.  And I am hoping for snow!!!


My update this week:

Merry Christmas!  Be blessed.


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds total
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing shirts and pants, but mostly just leggings and tights.
Stretch marks? Small ones are starting to show
Sleep: Watch vlog. LOL
Best moment this week: Today--having the day off and wrapping Christmas presents
Miss anything? Yes.  I miss everything but it will be worth it in the end.
Movement:  She doesn't stop.  :)
Food cravings: Pasta...yogurt..
Anything making you queasy or sick? Smell of garlic.  What else is new?
Gender: Girl girl girllllll
Labour signs: No.
Symptoms: Just little bouts of nausea, mostly when I'm on an empty stomach, and backaches from not sleeping well.  Also, just normal body changes.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy this week!
Looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!


1 comment: