Thursday, November 29, 2012

22 weeks.






I feel so huge already and I'm barely past halfway! I feel like I blew up this last week and I'm getting bigger by the second. Lol. Goodness gracious!  I'm a little bit nervous now of the next 18 weeks or so and what I'll be looking like at that point.  Midwife said that baby is growing healthy and strong and all is well.

Photobucket






How far along? 22 weeks


Total weight gain: 6lbs

Maternity clothes: I can still fit in my regular clothes; however, I did start wearing my maternity jeans this week and they were oh, so heavenly.

Stretch marks? They're arriving, so I got Cocoa Butter and apply it twice a day

Sleep: Lack of it this week

Best moment this week: Feeling her move around

Miss anything? No

Movement:  Yes!

Food cravings: See chart

Anything making you queasy or sick? Same. Garlic, Chicken.

Gender: Girly girl.

Labour signs: No.

Symptoms: Backaches, and so tired!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Moody

Looking forward to: When David can feel her kick

No comments:

Post a Comment