Friday, November 23, 2012

black friday.

I woke up this afternoon around 12:30, groggly and barely able to walk.  All I could remember was going to bed groggly and barely being able to walk.

Oh, the world of difference the Black Friday experience was this year as a pregnant shopper!
We started at 8 pm at Walmart and ended around 5 am at the mall.  I didn't do as terribly as I thought I would, but it obviously didn't measure up to the years before.  By the way, I'm not an aggressive, crazy maniac shopper... I just like going every year for the experience and to snag a great deal here and there. Like the $99 bike I got at Sports Authority.

Two back massages from David and a hot bath later, we put up our tree and lights and all our fun little decorations.  This year I had him help me a little more than usual.  Normally, it starts off as a project we do together and at the end I'm tangled up in lights and he's somewhere else.  Ha ha.  So, this was a nice change and we got it done a lot more quickly.

I love our tiny condo, but especially during Christmas.  It just turns magical.


And, in honor, of the Christmas decorating, I had to wear something a little festive.  Baby is growing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment