Monday, November 19, 2012

21 weeks.

Photobucket


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 2 pounds total
Maternity clothes: Still none.
Stretch marks? They're coming for sure
Sleep: Got 9 hours of sleep last night which is amazing because this whole week I have had horrendous tooth pain after getting a cavity filled for the third time.
Best moment this week: Finding out she is a GIRL.
Miss anything? Feta Cheese.
Movement:  Yes!  Yesterday in the tub I was pressing down on my stomach and she was kicking me back.
Food cravings: Look at my picture :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Smells. Still.  And garlic. Still.  And chicken. Still.
Gender: Girl girl girllllll
Labour signs: No.
Symptoms: Just little bouts of nausea, mostly when I'm on an empty stomach, and HORRENDOUS tooth pain. Luckily it has subsided, and I'm praying it stays that way!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody.  I'm going through a really self-conscious phase.  Hopefully it's just a phase, anyway...
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!! YUMMY FOOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment