Wednesday, November 7, 2012

19 weeks/3 year wedding anniversary.

Photobucket

I'm 19 Weeks anddddd today is our 3rd year Wedding Anniversary!  We spent a few days in St. Augustine and I will be sure to make a special post all about it!  Can't believe how quickly time flies.  When you're married to your best friend, time flies especially!


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't stepped on the scale yet, but I'm assuming I still haven't gained any weight.
Maternity clothes: Still none.
Stretch marks? I believe I am starting to see them now and I need to get some lotion for that.
Sleep: Getting more and more every day, but I'm still not as restful as I was pre-pregnancy.
Best moment this week: Sitting around a campfire playing music with my husband and total strangers.  We were literally just passing the guitar around and baby was loving the music.  With two parents who are musically inclined,  I doubt this baby won't be totally moved by music.  But, we shall see!
Miss anything? Wine.  David and I went to a wine tasting and I had a sip of this red wine and my tastebuds went crazy!!! It was so good and we were given a free bottle for our anniversary so I'm looking forward to drinking that after baby is born.
Movement:  Yes!
Food cravings: Yes, as my appetite is coming back I'm starting to crave real foods with zero to none sugar content which I am very happy about because I can finally give this baby nutrients.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Smells.  Especially fast food.  I just can't handle it at all.  I can't even walk into a fast food restaurant.  I guess that's a good thing :)
Gender: We will know in 5 days!
Labour signs: No.
Symptoms: Just little bouts of nausea, mostly when I'm on an empty stomach, and stretching/pulling/cramping.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Next week! Gender ultrasound!  What do you think baby is going to be??

No comments:

Post a Comment