Thursday, January 20, 2011

and the adventure begins

What better way to start a new season in our lives than traveling to Miami for a few days to catch up with one of our greatest friends, Aaron? Whenever I'm about to start packing for a trip where I'm seeing someone I love and never see (which is almost everyone, considering how I moved clear across the country) I get so excited that I could literally jump 20 feet high and do a weird high-pitched mating call of some sort. Yes, I'm a pretty calm and easy-going person, but reuniting is my favorite thing of all time. It brings out the crazy side most will never see!

(I intended to put pictures here of us with Aaron, but iLife 2011 is downloading so it won't let me open my iPhoto, and facebook is being weird so I can't get the pics of there...weird...)

Now all we have to do is hope that the Civic runs smoothly. It's been one thing after another with our cars. I admit it's been stressing me out! I had to get the the driveshaft joint fixed, then a day later I have a flat tire. Now come to find out I have to put more work on my car. Then this morning David's check engine light came on. By then we just laughed. What else could we do?

Reminds me of the new Francesca Battistelli song. I wasn't able to find it on playlist.com so I am going to embed a video of her singing live (pause the player below to listen).
All the trials whether big or small that we go through all align to God and the purpose that He has. I certainly don't understand it all the time, but He's God and we aren't suppose to!



I will post in a few days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment