Monday, January 3, 2011

a weekend to remember.

My niece, nephew, brother-in-law and sister-in-law came in last week to spend the next few days with us here in Orlando. We had a lovely time together and, as always with them, I took many pictures. I will have a "deep" blog later this week, but for now enjoy the pictures!

PARK

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at his face... he was on the verge of crying.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BEACH HOUSE FOR NEW YEARS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A little wine while playing "Pretty Pretty Princess"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DISNEY WORLD & RACHAEL GETTING A PRINCESS MAKEOVER

Photobucket
Photobucket
I call this picture "Shaylee needs a serious hair makeover." I'm getting on that very soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rachael awaiting her makeover
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is her trying to pucker her lips.
Photobucket
Her fairy godmother is pouring fairy dust (glitter) on her head and having her make a wish
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was the moment we were all waiting for - to see her facial expression when she saw herself for the first time. This picture cracks me up. Look at all the photographers in the reflection of the mirror. She has her own paparazzi:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the makeover we went to Cinderella's Palace to eat breakfast and we met all the princesses.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He's legit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Slowly approaching Woody...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Couldn't get Rachael in there... oops!
Photobucket
I love these shows. It's my dream to be in one - singing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mickey is Sal's idol.
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, call it the Disney spirit I always gain right after a day of magical shows and rides, but I wish and hope all your dreams come true in 2011. It's only 365 days, so make it count.
I just took 4 hours today going through pictures and putting them all on here, so I am going to spend time with them in their last hours here.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay, what a fun weekend. I wish they were here longer. Great pictures. I still have yet to go through all of mine. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that game 'Pretty, Pretty Princess'! I use to make my brothers play it with me when I was little. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaylee you are an amazing photographer and wife I must add. Thank you for capturing so many incredible moments of our lives together with the amazing gift God has given you. One of the many. I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete