Tuesday, May 24, 2011

my first maternity session ever.

This last Saturday I had the great opportunity of taking pictures for the Boykin family. Phil was our drummer on our old worship team, and Hannah is a fellow photographer. Their son, Jackson, is such a cutie and quite the active little boy! I was a little intimidated due to my lack of experience, but it was fun! Good ol' Florida... we were sweaty and nasty but luckily you can't tell! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot. Autrey should be making his appearance in a few months!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Thanks for letting me take your pictures!

----------------------------------------

THE NEXT GIVEAWAY FOR THIS BLOG IS JULY 1ST!
Prize from Bath & Body Works
To be considered:
1. Comment this blog post
2. Subscribe/Follow this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment