Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Pop Shop (Summer Camp Pictures!)

Photobucket

I love the arts. Love, love, love - and not just because it is my passion, but because I think it can really bring people together whether big, small, short, or tall!!
I get to watch this happen every time I get the chance of going to the Pop Shop in Longwood, Florida. It's a triple threat studio with dancing, acting and singing, and David's one of the teachers. I've done pictures for them before, but yesterday I was asked to come and take some shots of the summer camp, and while I was there I also took on the role of coaching the kids in the vocal room for the parts they were to sing on the recording they were making to Justin Bieber's "Pray." That was a lot of fun. The kids are crazy talented and I will be honored if they remember me when they're famous. ;)

The man who runs it, Doug Bailey, is also crazy talented and had many chances where he could have chosen fame, but he created a studio where he gives love and compassion along with professional training & touches lives every day. It's the truth!

You may not understand some of these pictures, as they were doing a variety of activities throughout the day. You can definitely see their, um, theatrical side!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I remember my dreams blossoming as an early child.
I know the same will happen for these kids because they've been given a great opportunity at such a young age! I KNOW they'll go far if they pursue it as not only a hobby, but a gift!


You can find more info about The Pop Shop at their website:
www.thepopshopinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment