Friday, July 8, 2011

A wedding, fireworks, and a baby.

Lately my life has been moving fast forward. I'm basically struggling for time even posting this, but I find it important to update my blog. This is like my virtual journal, and I love being able to share with you all what's new in my life.

Wedding
David and I had the privilege to sing for our first wedding, ever! It was for our friend Brandon, who we met while attending School of Worship. I loved the yellow accents everywhere, the fabulous bridesmaids dresses, the cute centerpieces, and the epic "first kiss."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Red, Hot & Boom
Every year, there is a free concert and fireworks show at a park in Altamonte Springs, FL. This year Mat Kearney performed, as well as Cody Simpson. We arrived at 5:30 and were there until about 10:00.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Baby Anthony
Photobucket

So those are some of the things that are new in my life. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I will be spending this next weekend with David's brother and his family. You can see our last adventures with them HERE and HERE.




There will be pictures. :)

2 comments:

  1. I read your article and i agree with that i can surprised my guest with the snazzy display of wedding fireworks.So when i planned my wedding i will contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete