Monday, November 21, 2011

who I am.



Can I just say I miss singing?
(I'm still sick.  Sinus infection.)

I've gotten a lot better thanks to antibiotics, and-most importantly-time.
I am just now able to sing an entire song without choking, but it's taken me awhile to get here.


This quiet time has made me realize that music is my ultimate passion, my biggest dream.  It always has been, and I am realizing now that it is a part of me that will always be me.  God has revealed to me some of the plans He has for me, and that is better than ANYTHING in the world.

Of course, a Taylor Swift concert is a good way to get all those old emotions come pouring through my veins again.  To see an arena packed out, all singing the same songs in unison... there's power in that.
And I want to be a light.  I want to sing songs I've written that can change lives in a positive way. I want to hear testimonies, I want to get to know people who are dealing with things I've dealt with. That's my dream.



Photobucket Photobucket My friends make concerts so much more fun!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And without true friends, you won't have anyone to tell you how wonderful you really are - because friends build you up on the building blocks of your life. They encourage you, and listen to you. I wouldn't be who I am today without my friends.
They see your potential. And that's an amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment