Saturday, April 2, 2011

this is happiness.

You know when you have a longing for something and it takes over a side of your brain? All you can think about is this thing... it's permanently glued in your mind.

Yeah. Well, on the way there I had a window seat and the flight was 3 hours long and my bladder was full. I really had to pee. But the two guys next to me were asleep (and taking up all the room may I add) so I thought, "Hey, maybe if I take a picture of the bathrooms then I won't actually have to go as badly."

Photobucket

It didn't work.

Now that that's in the open, here are the pictures of Colorado!


Cheyenne Mountain Zoo with my bff Holly, her sister Katie, and Katie's most adorable babies Abby, Avah, Anna, and Camden:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Dinner with my grandparent's (dad's side):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you tell we're sisters?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photo shoot with Holly and Gabe:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Daycare kids:
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's my mom as Sarah Palin...hehehe

Air Force Academy and Chapel:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Eating lunch with my grandparent's (mom's side):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Family is what life is all about. I'm so glad I have my camera and my blog to never forget such special memories!
By the way... you guys (all of you... whoever you are) rock. My blog has 3,500 views as of today... and they aren't all in the United States. That is very exciting for me. Thank you ♥
Photobucket

1 comment: