Thursday, October 11, 2012

15 weeks.

Photobucket

Yep, so I know I haven't documented the last 14 weeks (or more like 10) but I figured it's better to start late than not at all!  I also decided to start vlogging.  I've never vlogged before but I want to remember every part of this pregnancy, and then carry it over to my baby when I have it and them growing up through the years.  I live so far away from my family and friends in Colorado, so I figured this would be a great way to keep everyone updated!

Here is my first vlog post!  Oh, and by the way, I made this on a seperate channel than my music one, so please subscribe!  And comment below if you have any vlog requests :)


3 comments:

  1. LOL that was really entertaining. And it really gets me motivated to start blogging again. Love that you gave me a shout out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad you enjoyed the shout out! Yes let's document together!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your diagram. I have a YouTube channel myself, and have been meaning to Vlog. You look beautiful, congratulations on the weight loss, and the prenatal vitamins.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete