Friday, October 19, 2012

16 weeks (4 months).

4 months! Yes, that feels great to say!  Only 24 weeks to go! :)
This week I purchased my first "official" baby purchase-- a lime green Baby Bjorn!  It's going to come in handy with traveling, especially when I go to Colorado and baby will only be two months old.
Thank you all for your supportive comments on here and on FB concerning my last post.  I have confidence that it won't be like this throughout the entire pregnancy... I have to keep the faith!

I didn't get the all-black picture this week so the beach picture will just have to do!
Photobucket

And my vlog:




At New Smyrna Beach this weekend with David and the mom and dad-in-law.  It's going to be a great few days--I love getting away :)  Will post pictures when I get back, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment