Monday, October 22, 2012

fall lovin'.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

All my friends and family in Colorado start posting fall status updates and pictures in mid-September while I sat here in the heat. But, I'm excited to say, I think fall has FINALLY arrived in Central Florida! I have all my windows open and my Apple Cider candle lit and it feels like fall... even if it only lasts for a few days. Hopefully this heat in full force has disappeared because I would love nothing more than to be nauseas in cold weather, not hot.

 But we're slipping away to New York next week so we will get to experience a cold, pumpkin-picking, boot-wearing fall which I am more than excited about. This weekend we hung out in New Smyrna Beach. Friday night we visited the Romney/Ryan rally right on the boardwalk in Daytona, and on Saturday we attended the Chili and Craft Beer Festival. I'm not a huge beer girl, but I have to say my mouth was watering when David started trying all the pumpkin beers and seasonal ones and I just had to sit there and watch. It was a fun experience, though, and I sure did get my exercise in this weekend!

Photobucket Photobucket beachy-1 Photobucket

I also "interviewed" David at the pool about becoming a father. He's getting more excited each and every day. He's seriously going to be the best dad ever.

1 comment: