Sunday, October 7, 2012

we are having a baby.

I'm such a private person by nature, but I think in the last couple of years I have been more cautious as to what I say to the online community, and when.  I've been hesitant on when to post this, but this is such a happy time in our lives and I don't want to hold it in...

We're having a baby!

God has blessed us abundantly and far beyond what we imagined.  Thank you all for your support during this time.  
It's been a very rough pregnancy for me.  I've been very sick and just trying to take it by the day.  I am on medication now, but I only take it when it's needed.  I try not to complain too much and to just enjoy every second of this beautiful time in life, but honestly I haven't been able to enjoy it much.  Thank you for those praying for me!  I've been in my second trimester for a few weeks now and I was hoping that it would settle down, but this baby is enjoying giving me a hard time.  It's going to be a stubborn one, I already know. ;-)

2 comments: